Sunday 8 January 2012

Re-filming our opening - 2

January 4th 2012 - Myself, Rosy and Mia came up with another idea for our film opening. We wanted to keep as much of the filming we could that we have already done so that it would mean less work. We decided to change the storyline. Instead of Tom's wife and daughter being killed at the begining and him now wanting revenge on the teenagers that did it, we changed it to:
After the lights go off, Tom suddendly appears downstair infront of myself and Rosy and the lights come up. He then tells myself to go upstairs and wait whilst he interviews Rosy. When I am upstairs I hear screams/banging noises. I am obviously concerened and I run down the stairs with a bat that I found to protect myself. When I get to the bottom of the stairs, Rosy is sat tied up in the corner with a slit neck. There is blood on the floor and a knife. The film will end here. This way the audience will want to carry on watching the film to find out what happens to me. Will i escape?
This film opening also has alot more horror coventions in it. It now has weapons, blood, climax being built and shock factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment